Food for Body, Mind and Spirit – 3 consecutive Wednesdays – January 11th, 18th & 25th. From 6:30 – 7:30 pm, there is special programming for all ages. There are two different “tracks” for adults: 1) “Thinking Like Jesus” – an exploration of how our brains mature and grow in compassion and empathy – with Dr. Mike Saatkamp (Healing Arts) and 2) “Becoming An Immigrant Welcoming Community” – an exploration of how the biblical concepts of hospitality and justice inform our response to immigrants – led by Pastor Jim, Carol Dussault, and guest Jose Araujo (1/18). All are welcome.
We are Open & Affirming of All — won’t you join us?
"We are a spiritually diverse congregation where God is still speaking. We affirm all who seek to follow Jesus’ way and share their gifts in service to the church and wider world, regardless of race, physical or mental capabilities, socio-economic status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.”
We gather for worship at 10:00 AM during the school year and at 9:30 AM in summer (June thru Labor Day). We would love to get to know you!
- In Memoriam: George Alexander Friedley 05/26/2017
- Understanding the “Trinity” 05/10/2017
- E-post from 5/4/17 05/04/2017
- Easter Services at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. 04/15/2017
- Cate Bayles to speak 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, April 9th 04/08/2017
- Weekly E-post 3/9/17 03/10/2017
- Welcome To First Congregational! 02/04/2017
- “Food for Body, Mind & Spirit” is still on, despite weather. (1/25/17) 01/25/2017
- “Food for Body, Mind & Spirit” 01/17/2017
- Mary Lou French memorial scholarship applications sought 01/17/2017