We are Open & Affirming of All — won’t you join us?
"We are a spiritually diverse congregation where God is still speaking. We affirm all who seek to follow Jesus’ way and share their gifts in service to the church and wider world, regardless of race, physical or mental capabilities, socio-economic status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.”
We gather for worship at 10:00 AM during the school year and at 9:30 AM in summer (June thru Labor Day). We would love to get to know you!
- Worship time returns to 10:00 a.m. on Sept. 10th – “Rally Sunday” 09/06/2017
- Ceil’s Meal – Saturday, July 29th! 07/14/2017
- Christian Service Board offers 2017 Grant Application 06/13/2017
- In Memoriam: George Alexander Friedley 05/26/2017
- Understanding the “Trinity” 05/10/2017
- E-post from 5/4/17 05/04/2017
- Easter Services at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. 04/15/2017
- Cate Bayles to speak 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, April 9th 04/08/2017
- Weekly E-post 3/9/17 03/10/2017
- Welcome To First Congregational! 02/04/2017