We are Open & Affirming of All — won’t you join us?
"We are a spiritually diverse congregation where God is still speaking. We affirm all who seek to follow Jesus’ way and share their gifts in service to the church and wider world, regardless of race, physical or mental capabilities, socio-economic status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.”
We gather for worship at 10:00 AM during the school year and at 9:30 AM in summer (June thru Labor Day). We would love to get to know you!
- Ordination of Beth Petzke – Sunday, Jan. 14th, 2018 at 3:00 P.M. 01/11/2018
- Christmas Eve worship 3:45 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. 12/21/2017
- E-Post for 12/21/17 12/21/2017
- All activities cancelled for Dec. 13th 12/13/2017
- Christmas Pageant – Sunday, Dec. 17th 12/12/2017
- If we have to cancel due to inclement weather… 12/12/2017
- E-post for 11-16-17 11/16/2017
- “Art for Malawi” – art show/sale this weekend! 11/15/2017
- Join us for worship on Nov. 5th, 2017 – All Saints Sunday 11/01/2017
- Worship time returns to 10:00 a.m. on Sept. 10th – “Rally Sunday” 09/06/2017