We are Open & Affirming of All — won’t you join us?
"We are a spiritually diverse congregation where God is still speaking. We affirm all who seek to follow Jesus’ way and share their gifts in service to the church and wider world, regardless of race, physical or mental capabilities, socio-economic status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.”
We gather for worship at 10:00 AM during the school year and at 9:30 AM in summer (June thru Labor Day). We would love to get to know you!
- Ceil’s Meal – Saturday, July 29th! 07/14/2017
- Christian Service Board offers 2017 Grant Application 06/13/2017
- In Memoriam: George Alexander Friedley 05/26/2017
- Understanding the “Trinity” 05/10/2017
- E-post from 5/4/17 05/04/2017
- Easter Services at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. 04/15/2017
- Cate Bayles to speak 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, April 9th 04/08/2017
- Weekly E-post 3/9/17 03/10/2017
- Welcome To First Congregational! 02/04/2017
- “Food for Body, Mind & Spirit” is still on, despite weather. (1/25/17) 01/25/2017
Category Archives: Fellowship
We gather for worship on Sundays at 10 a.m. during the school year (9:30a in summer). Our service includes time for singing, prayer, encountering the scriptures, and a message (sermon) from one of our pastors. We share in the Lord’s … Continue reading
See you this evening if you can get to church. It’s wet and slippery. Snow is heavy. Be careful out there. Pastor Jim
Above: Our sanctuary earlier this morning (Reformation Sunday). Below: Most of the 50-yr members who were present today.
Photos from Ceil’s Meal breakfast in Lucas Hall on Oct. 29, 2016: https://goo.gl/photos/B6eEicdkph5mDSuh7
Softball Season ends – a winning season. John Engberg, shortstop, sums it up well: “A quick, big shout out to Wade and Chris Heinen for all their time, encouragement and leadership organizing this year’s FCC softball team. It is always … Continue reading
Join us as we minister to the community and each other this Advent season. SERVICE Christmas Giving /Mitten Tree – starting Sun. 11/22 The church is providing a way to give to families in need during the holiday season. There … Continue reading
Did you enjoy the music of Sheboygan Light Rail in worship last Sunday? If so, they will be performing on Friday, Aug. 14th at the Blind Horse Restaurant from 5-9 pm on the patio – FCC’ers include Ann Berchem and … Continue reading