We are Open & Affirming of All — won’t you join us?
"We are a spiritually diverse congregation where God is still speaking. We affirm all who seek to follow Jesus’ way and share their gifts in service to the church and wider world, regardless of race, physical or mental capabilities, socio-economic status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.”
We gather for worship at 10:00 AM during the school year and at 9:30 AM in summer (June thru Labor Day). We would love to get to know you!
- Feb. 18th – First Sunday in Lent 02/17/2018
- News from FCC – posted Feb. 11th, 2018 02/11/2018
- Snowy day – but worship will be held Feb. 4, 2018 02/04/2018
- Ordination of Beth Petzke – Sunday, Jan. 14th, 2018 at 3:00 P.M. 01/11/2018
- Christmas Eve worship 3:45 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. 12/21/2017
- E-Post for 12/21/17 12/21/2017
- All activities cancelled for Dec. 13th 12/13/2017
- Christmas Pageant – Sunday, Dec. 17th 12/12/2017
- If we have to cancel due to inclement weather… 12/12/2017
- E-post for 11-16-17 11/16/2017
Category Archives: Financial
Mary Lou French was a woman with a vibrant spirit and a compassionate soul. She spent her time, energy and resources promoting social issues for the advancement of women and children. Following her death from cancer in January 1995, a … Continue reading
We are starting a 13-week-long “Financial Peace University” based on the Christian financial principles made popular by Dave Ramsey. Led by Matt & Danielle Gabrielse, members of FCC, this will be held on Saturdays from 9:30 am-11:30 am here at … Continue reading