We are Open & Affirming of All — won’t you join us?
"We are a spiritually diverse congregation where God is still speaking. We affirm all who seek to follow Jesus’ way and share their gifts in service to the church and wider world, regardless of race, physical or mental capabilities, socio-economic status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.”
We gather for worship at 10:00 AM during the school year and at 9:30 AM in summer (June thru Labor Day). We would love to get to know you!
- E-post for 11-16-17 11/16/2017
- “Art for Malawi” – art show/sale this weekend! 11/15/2017
- Join us for worship on Nov. 5th, 2017 – All Saints Sunday 11/01/2017
- Worship time returns to 10:00 a.m. on Sept. 10th – “Rally Sunday” 09/06/2017
- Ceil’s Meal – Saturday, July 29th! 07/14/2017
- Christian Service Board offers 2017 Grant Application 06/13/2017
- In Memoriam: George Alexander Friedley 05/26/2017
- Understanding the “Trinity” 05/10/2017
- E-post from 5/4/17 05/04/2017
- Easter Services at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. 04/15/2017
Category Archives: Financial
Mary Lou French was a woman with a vibrant spirit and a compassionate soul. She spent her time, energy and resources promoting social issues for the advancement of women and children. Following her death from cancer in January 1995, a … Continue reading
We are starting a 13-week-long “Financial Peace University” based on the Christian financial principles made popular by Dave Ramsey. Led by Matt & Danielle Gabrielse, members of FCC, this will be held on Saturdays from 9:30 am-11:30 am here at … Continue reading