We are Open & Affirming of All — won’t you join us?
"We are a spiritually diverse congregation where God is still speaking. We affirm all who seek to follow Jesus’ way and share their gifts in service to the church and wider world, regardless of race, physical or mental capabilities, socio-economic status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.”
We gather for worship at 10:00 AM during the school year and at 9:30 AM in summer (June thru Labor Day). We would love to get to know you!
- Feb. 18th – First Sunday in Lent 02/17/2018
- News from FCC – posted Feb. 11th, 2018 02/11/2018
- Snowy day – but worship will be held Feb. 4, 2018 02/04/2018
- Ordination of Beth Petzke – Sunday, Jan. 14th, 2018 at 3:00 P.M. 01/11/2018
- Christmas Eve worship 3:45 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. 12/21/2017
- E-Post for 12/21/17 12/21/2017
- All activities cancelled for Dec. 13th 12/13/2017
- Christmas Pageant – Sunday, Dec. 17th 12/12/2017
- If we have to cancel due to inclement weather… 12/12/2017
- E-post for 11-16-17 11/16/2017
Category Archives: Food Ministries
Food for Body, Mind and Spirit – 3 consecutive Wednesdays – January 11th, 18th & 25th. From 6:30 – 7:30 pm, there is special programming for all ages. There are two different “tracks” for adults: 1) “Thinking Like Jesus” – … Continue reading
Photos from Ceil’s Meal breakfast in Lucas Hall on Oct. 29, 2016: https://goo.gl/photos/B6eEicdkph5mDSuh7
We had a lovely gathering last night for an evening of fellowship and learning for all ages – the start of our 15th annual “Food for Body, Mind & Spirit.” There are 2 more in a row: Weds. evenings – … Continue reading
Gardening Reshapes Our World! The GROW ministry has a Facebook page with info about “Eden’s Bluff” gardens and other projects: Eden’s Bluff Garden.
Ceil’s Meal is a free breakfast that FCC hosts for the community on the 5th Saturday (usually). We just had one on May 31st – a full house! Here are some pics of the meal and the prep work the … Continue reading