We are Open & Affirming of All — won’t you join us?
"We are a spiritually diverse congregation where God is still speaking. We affirm all who seek to follow Jesus’ way and share their gifts in service to the church and wider world, regardless of race, physical or mental capabilities, socio-economic status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.”
We gather for worship at 10:00 AM during the school year and at 9:30 AM in summer (June thru Labor Day). We would love to get to know you!
- E-post for 11-16-17 11/16/2017
- “Art for Malawi” – art show/sale this weekend! 11/15/2017
- Join us for worship on Nov. 5th, 2017 – All Saints Sunday 11/01/2017
- Worship time returns to 10:00 a.m. on Sept. 10th – “Rally Sunday” 09/06/2017
- Ceil’s Meal – Saturday, July 29th! 07/14/2017
- Christian Service Board offers 2017 Grant Application 06/13/2017
- In Memoriam: George Alexander Friedley 05/26/2017
- Understanding the “Trinity” 05/10/2017
- E-post from 5/4/17 05/04/2017
- Easter Services at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. 04/15/2017
Winter Farmers Market – sponsored by Sheb. Co. Interfaith Org.
This is held in our Lucas Hall at First Congregational Church U.C.C.
310 Bluff Avenue, Sheboygan, WI
9 A.M. to 1 P.M.
Market Dates — 1st and 3rd Saturdays thru early May.
Apples, Honey, Baked Goods, Herbs, Soups (hot and cold), Jams & Jellies, Canned fruits and vegetables, Cheese, Pork, Eggs, Lamb, Poultry, Beef, Maple Syrup, Greek Pastries, Coffees and much more.
For more info call (920) 457-7272 ext. 11