We are now back to 10:00 a.m. worship. Children join adults for the first part of the service and then go to classes until 11:15 a.m. Adult Forum begins Sept. 14th at 9:00 a.m. with guest, Dr. Awni Sarrif, Ph.D., who will speak about Palestine and the Middle East. He is the son-in-law of Janet Ross, member of FCC.
We are working on a new Picture Directory for FCC Members and Friends!
We need you to make our new picture directory complete!
Click this link to go to appointment calendar to register for your photo:
We will have a sign-up table on Sundays through August 17th.
Kathy Mickelson is also available to assist with signups by calling her at 457-6544.
Photos will be taken at the church on
Fri., Aug. 22nd from 2-9 pm
Sat. Aug. 23rd from 10-5pm
Fri. Sept. 5th from 2-9 pm
Sat. Sept. 6th from 10-5pm
Tues. Sept. 23rd from 2-9pm
Weds. Sept. 24th from 2-9 pm
- Each family/appointment will receive one free 8X10 portrait and directory
- Bring in a non-perishable food item and receive $5 off your Lifetouch Portrait order
We need volunteers to:
- Serve as Hostess on Photo Days – speak to Linda Schroeder (918-9451)
- take photos at church events, take photos of homebound members
- share any pictures of events/groups – speak to Vicki Friske (254-0357) or Pastor Julia
See Pastor Julia with questions or if you are able to volunteer your time.
Gardening Reshapes Our World!
The GROW ministry has a Facebook page with info about “Eden’s Bluff” gardens and other projects: Eden’s Bluff Garden.